Need some time to getaway before the baby arrives? Babymoons are a great way to savor your freedom while celebrating your future! But, when should you travel? What can you do? And what should you expect?
If you’re pregnant with twins or higher order multiples, then your medical care provider has probably already told you about the risk of preterm labor. What does “preterm” actually mean for multiples? What are some of the signs of preterm labor?
- Natural Ways to Treat Back Pain During Pregnancy
- Does Insurance Cover Midwives?
- What is the Difference Between a Midwife and Doula?
- Is Homebirth Right For Me?
- Your Pelvic Floor After Giving Birth
- Why Am I Screened for Gestational Diabetes?
- Why Not Use the Hot Tub While Pregnant?
- How Can I Prevent Stretchmarks?
- Podcasts Every Expecting Mother Should Listen To
- How to Cope With Morning Sickness
- How to Write a Birth Plan
- How to Stay Healthy During Pregnancy
- How to Deal with Sore Breasts During Pregnancy
- The Ultimate List of Interesting Pregnancy Announcement Ideas
- Do I Really Need To Take Prenatal Vitamins?
- How to Choose Between a Bassinet and a Crib
From Our Shows
Your Pregnancy Your Way
Where Moms Know Breast
Parenting Times Two
Whether you're seeking advice, camaraderie, or just a good laugh, there's a podcast out there that's got your back (and your bump)!
We’re hearing more and more about the choices that women have in giving birth. There are hospital birthing suites, birthing centers, and even home births, But do all these choices go out the window when you’re having multiple babies? If we want something other than a hospital birth for our twins, how do we determine what is possible? Today we're learning what may be possible for twin births, including giving birth at home.
You're considering a non-traditional birth, but is unassisted childbirth in your future? Learn what happens without the assistance of a medical or professional birth attendant.
People are naturally curious about twins. As a twin parent, you've probably heard all the common questions people ask. This episodes explores fascinating facts about your twins that you might not know.
Pregnancy can be stressful to a woman’s body and the health of the fetus. Learn how homeopathic medicines will help improve the health of the mother as well as the baby to assuring a more positive pregnancy experience.
More than 80% of pregnant women are significantly deficient in Vitamin D. How does this vitamin impact your growing baby and how can you increase your Vitamin D levels?
As a twin parent, it's a question you commonly get, sometimes from complete strangers. Did you have your twins "naturally" or through fertility treatments? The question is a bit invasive, we agree. This episode explores the different ways fertility treatments can increase your chances of having twins.
With all the extra hormones racing through our bodies, it's a wonder we can remember our own names. We call it "pregnancy brain". So, what exactly is happening within the body to trigger this? Plus, what are five great tips to help stay on track- and sharp as a tack!
Does your job require you to travel? Or perhaps you've planned a special vacation? What are doctor's recommendations when it comes to travel during pregnancy? We'll explore factors to consider whether you're traveling by land, air or sea.