There's a lot to think about when you begin breastfeeding for the first time, so we've developed this series as a way to prepare moms-to-be before their babies arrive. What should you expecting in the beginning? What can you do now to make this transition into motherhood happen as smoothly as possible?
Sponsored By: Feed Your Baby
- Back to Work: Pumping Strategies
- Breastfeeding Expectations: The Eighth Month
- Breastfeeding Expectations: The Eleventh Month
- Breastfeeding Expectations: The Second Month
- Breastfeeding Expectations: The Third Month
- Do I Really Have Low Milk Supply?
- Finding Your Breastfeeding Mama Tribe
- Successful Breastfeeding Stories: Miriam Valdez
- Tongue Tie and Breastfeeding
- Tongue Ties and Lip Ties: Symptoms, Treatments and Aftercare